Text Deformer was a piece of software I wrote quite a few years ago. It’s main purpose was to allow users to take text and apply many, many operations on it. It ended up being very flexible.
It was the first major piece of software I wrote (taking up many of my school months) and let me understand a lot of software development. It was written firstly in Visual Basic 5, and then later in Visual Basic 6.
On the old version of Jevon.org, I put online an “online” version of Text Deformer, but I never completed it and its development ceased.
It’s development has long since stopped. If you’re looking for an old version, you could try contacting me.