Revision History: Enabling Jenkins support with Ruby on Rails tests
This is revision 704 of the page Enabling Jenkins support with Ruby on Rails tests, as it appeared on Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:48:42 -0700.Ruby on Rails
1. Make sure you are using Rails 4.1+.
2. Use the cireporterminitest gem in your Gemfile, and run bundle update:
gem 'ci_reporter_minitest', '~> 1.0.0'
3. Require the ci:setup:minitest task as a dependency of the test task:
# /Rakefile # ... Rrw::Application.load_tasks # Require the reporter in your Rakefile, and ensure that ci:setup:minitest is a dependency of your minitest task: require 'ci/reporter/rake/minitest' task :test => 'ci:setup:minitest'
4. Run rake test, and test/reports/*.xml should be generated!
5. Configure Jenkins to Publish JUnit test result report from test/reports/*.xml,spec/reports/*.xml