Revision History: Grunt
- grunt.file - reading, writing files
Publishing a new Grunt plugin
See Creating Plugins in Grunt. In particular:
- Install grunt-init with npm install -g grunt-init
- Install the gruntplugin template with git clone git://github.com/gruntjs/grunt-init-gruntplugin.git ~/.grunt-init/gruntplugin
- Run grunt-init ~/.grunt-init/gruntplugin in an empty directory.
- Run npm install to prepare the development environment.
- Author your plugin.
- Run npm adduser to create a new user for publishing plugins - use any username/password/etc you want.
- Run npm publish to publish the Grunt plugin to npm!