Revision History: EmberJS
How I learnt EmberJS and Coffeescript
I'll be using the tutorial at http://emberjs.com/guides/getting-started.
- Install Sublime Text 2 as an IDE
- Install the Sublime Linter by checking out SublimeLinter into your ST2 packages directory (since Sublime Linter is ST3 now): %APPDATA%Sublime Text 2Packages. This will give you things like PHP syntax error checking.
- Install Node.js which will also install NPM (Node.js package manager)
- Use npm to install coffeescript:
npm install -g coffee-script# Check that coffeescript is working: coffee -v
- Install the CoffeeScript ST2 plugin by going Preferences > Package Control > Install Package > (wait for list to load) > CoffeeScript
- Sublime Text should now support coffeescript linting. (I couldn't get this to work properly yet.)