1. Make sure you are using Rails 4.1+.
2. Use the ci_reporter_minitest gem in your Gemfile, and run bundle update:
gem 'ci_reporter_minitest', '~> 1.0.0'
3. Require the ci:setup:minitest task as a dependency of the test task:
# /Rakefile # ... Rrw::Application.load_tasks # Require the reporter in your Rakefile, and ensure that ci:setup:minitest is a dependency of your minitest task: require 'ci/reporter/rake/minitest' task :test => 'ci:setup:minitest'
4. Run rake test, and test/reports/*.xml should be generated!
5. Configure Jenkins to Publish JUnit test result report from test/reports/*.xml,spec/reports/*.xml